Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 Reviews
Telephone reviews for Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599. Samsung again presents one of the smartphones that collaborate with T-Mobile called the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599. Hardware Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 can be spelled same as the hardware specs of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini so it is worth exactly as twin S3 Mini but with a more affordable price tag. Unfortunately, this smartphone is marketed only in countries that use the T-Mobile connection.
Design and Dimensions
Glimpse of the design used in the specification of the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 and S3 Mini look similar but still distinguishable. On the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599, position of the sensor and the front camera is at the top right of the screen, while the S3 Mini is on the left. In addition, the selection of colors and materials gives significant differences where Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 chose gray and plastic materials and S3 Mini uses a ceramic white color and finer material. Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 on sides also differ with size dimensions 121.4 x 62.5 x 10.4 and weighs 119.1 g reach that makes this smartphone is larger and heavier than S3 Mini.
Performance and Screen
Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 using chipset NovaThor U8420 with dual-core processor 1 GHz Cortex-A9 and 1 GB of RAM. For graphics, Samsung entrusts the GPU Mali-400 to run the Android v4.1 Jelly Bean operating system used with pretty good performance, although not amazing. On the screen Sector of this smartphone quite normal screen with a screen measuring 3.8 inch with 800 x 480 pixel resolution and 246 ppi pixel density that provide detail and brightness is normal.
Connectivity and Memory Storage
Connectivity of Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 appears complete at with WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n with dual-band WiFi hotspots and capable of making change as a hotspot access point. In addition to WiFi, this smartphone also supports technology for data transfer via Bluetooth 2.1 and microUSB v2.0. Specifications Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 on memory sector is equipped with an external memory support of microSD slot and can upgrade up to 32 GB.
Camera and Video Recorder
Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 comes with a main camera that has a resolution of 5 MP which is equipped with the main features of autofocus and LED flash and video recording capabilities up to 720p resolution and 30 frames per second. While a front camera whith 1.9 MP which can be used to make video calls or video chat with family and with friends who have the same feature.
Battery and Other Features
The batteries used on the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit at the battery of the Samsung Galaxy S3 specs Mini is battery type Li-Ion and has a capacity of 1500 mAh. The battery is capable of providing power and standby time up to 600 hours for 3G network and talk time up to 7 hours for the same network, the battery capacity of 1500 mAh is not going to approach the standby time and talk time claimed by Samsung so as to guard in case, always preparing a power or backup battery if you outside or on a long trip.
Conclusion and Price
See specifications of Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599, the price offered is a bit cheap compared with the hardware and the features it offers but when compared to the S3 Mini price, specifications Samsung Galaxy Exhibit deserves to be called a cheap S3 Mini version. Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 Price is about $350
The following specifications Samsung Galaxy Galaxy T599 Exhibit:
- Network : 2G Network GSM 850/900/1800/1900; 3G HSDPA 850/1700/1900/2100;
- OS : Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean);
- Chipset : NovaThor U8420, CPU 1 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9, Mali-400 GPU, Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass;
- Dimension : 121.4 x 62.5 x 10.4 mm (4.78 x 2:46 x 0:41 in),
- Weight: 119.1 g (4.20 oz);
- Screen : Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, size: 480 x 800 pixels, 3.8 inches (~ 246 ppi pixel density), Multitouch;
- Memory : Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB, Internal: 4GB, 1GB of RAM;
- Data transfer : HSDPA, HSUPA, GPRS, EDGE;
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB v2.0, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, HDMI, A-GPS;
- Camera : 5 MP, 2592 × 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, front camera: 1.9 MP, video;
- Additional features : Java via Java MIDP emulator, Stereo FM radio with RDS, MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player, Organizer, Image/video editor, Document viewer, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa, Voice memo / dial / commands, Predictive text input (Swype); Browser: HTML5 Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS;
- Battery : Li-Ion battery
Thus the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 Reviews